All of our chiropractors work with the body’s ability to adapt and function the way it is designed to. Chiropractic care in pregnancy is vital to the healthy physiological function of both the mother and baby in pregnancy, birth, and post-partum healing.
Our doctors are trained in the use of Special Techniques for Pregnancy which include:
- Cranial work that further facilitates your body’s own natural healing abilities.
- Webster Technique treatments that can release a breech baby to move into proper birthing positioning.
- Organ reflex work to manage digestive and visceral discomforts.
- Coordinated care with your OB, Midwife or Doula to manage pain and prepare you for labor.
- Drug free remedies for morning sickness and digestive discomforts.
- Postpartum care at home for mom and baby for existing patients.
- Special adjusting pillows as shown above allow face down treatment to naturally relieve lower back pain.
- Food sensitivity testing to determine if foods you are eating are negatively affecting your baby.